Monday, October 10, 2016

SOCIAL LISTENING

1. I chose the brand Pure Romance.
2. Pure Romance's value proposition is meeting the intimate desires of adult women.
3. What people are saying about Pure Romance:
a) "I'm at that awkward age where my older friends are inviting me to their pure romance parties and idk how I feel about it"
b) "If I were to throw a Pure Romance party, who would be interested in attending"
c) "Currently questioning my life choices as i just spent over $100 at a pure romance party"
4. How I would respond:
a) It's amazing how awkward growing up can be at times- yet also amazingly exciting & new!
b) How thoughtful of you to throw a party for your friends!
c) Guilty as charged! Who would've thought that money actually COULD buy happiness? Did I mention that unlike your significant other, your PR products comes with a warrenty ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment